Following on from our Christmas dolls house decorations earlier this week, we’ve got a super easy Christmas tree craft to make today, plus some mini presents to put around the tree!
What you need:
A cork (not a plastic one)
Green and brown paint (we used acrylic)
Your star to print out from the Christmas printable.
How to make it:
1. First carefully cut out the cone shape in the middle of the egg carton, then paint it green and leave to dry.
2. Grab your cork and paint it brown and leave this to dry, too.
3. Carefully cut out the big star from our print out from our last post (or draw your own) and glue it onto thick corrugated cardboard.
4.Once the paint has dried, carefully make hole at the top of the tree for with your cocktail stick.
5. Then take the cocktail stick out and press it into the top of the cork.
6. Next, thread the cone onto your stick. Finally, put some glue on the top of the cocktail stick and slide on the star using the corrugated cardboard to thread it on.
Now all your need are your mini present! We made ours by wrapping empty raisin boxes and small pieces of lego! Then used natural string to tie them up.